Wednesday, December 23, 2009

STRESS!!!

Ever have so much to do
You don't know where to start?
And as you tackle all your chores
Things start to fall apart?

I need to bake and pack our bags
For Christmas family gatherings
But leaking stools and broke down cars
Seems as if my world is shattering

The house needs cleaned and vacuumed
There's laundry yet to do
Already tired and cranky
But my list is far from through

(There's also missing silverware
My youngest is the thief
Can't keep him clothed or diapered
His hobby's giving Mommy grief!
)

I think I'd like a breakdown
And a sound-proof, padded room
So when disaster hits
I won't hear or feel my doom!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind, I added myself as a follower of your blog.
    The next time you visit my blog you are more than welcome to become a follower of The Old Geezer Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you sister Jamie

    Have a wonderful CHRISTmas
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch... sorry you're feeling the stress (or were.) Did you have a good Christmas after all?

    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete