Friday, April 2, 2010

WEIGH DOWN DIET week 13

There has been a lot going on in our home the last few weeks. That coupled with the arrival of my monthly FedEx package (as my husband so lovingly puts it...) has not been good with my desire for food. I have not weighed myself this week. (And I am going to refrain until next week). I know that I can still fit into my smaller clothes, but I also know I need to slow down shoveling the food into my mouth as I have been these last two weeks. I am going on a fast again. Those seem to always get me back on track -- getting my comfort from God, not from food.

??? POUNDS LOST 63 DAYS TO GO

3 comments:

  1. How do you fast? All day with only water?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cutting out Coca Cola again for the 159th time I think. :) Keep your chin up, Jaime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen and praise GOD for your humility!! He alone can fulfill you! Keep the faith! I LOVE the scriptures that you have posted on this blog. You have NO idea how much I needed them!

    ReplyDelete